gEDA-user: Printer plots for SPICE

People,

I'm running ngspice, and I'm in a situation where printout of the "plot
screen" that I can call up during execution would be enormously helpful.
The screen message when you "click" on "hardcopy" indicates that you
should be able to use either Unix plot or lpr -g.  The Unix plot command
apparently isn't installed on Linux (Red Hat Enterprise 3) and the lpr
command gives an error message "document format not supported."  The lpr
command apparently has been modified to be compatible with CUPS.

Any suggestions?

	Harold Skank