Re: gEDA-user: Connector overhang

On Jul 25, 2005, at 1:21 AM, David Carr wrote:
Quick question:
I have a board where several connectors need to overhang past the edge
of the board.  I'm having a hard time making this happen though because
PCB doesn't like for the silkscreen outlines of these parts to extend
beyond the boundary of the layout.  What's the right way to deal with
this situation?

I had to deal with this just a few days ago. In my case, the connector was a simple one, and I opted to just create a new element with a truncated silkscreen.

         -Dave

--
Dave McGuire "I wonder what 'Error Code 1' means. That's
Cape Coral, FL what it said when it started smoking." -Jonathan Patschke