gEDA-user: Wishfull thinking, one more...

Hello,

As a tread of wishes has started I thought I'd add mine in the list.  But
I couldn't do so without first expressing all my gratitude to all those
who contribute to the development of gEDA. So, well, thanks guys!
As far as the wish goes: would anyone but me like to have oval pin
footprints?  At the moment I can get round or square fine, but sometimes
I need to get a track between two pins of an IC, and as I am developing
my PCBs with very basic tools I cannot make super-fine tracks and must
keep a decent copper to copper distance.  In the past I use to draw oblong
pins, narrow enough to allow a track between two pins of a typical IC
socket. Any chances to see this option in future PCB developments?

thanks

anne

anne Vanhoest

Ph.D. student
Implanted Devices Group,

Dept of Medical Physics and Bioengineering
Malet Place Engineering Building
UCL

Gower Street
WC1E 6BT London