Re: gEDA-user: Component selector dialog

On Wednesday 04 July 2007 18:50:19 Peter TB Brett wrote:

> I hope you find these useful.  As I'm "eating my own dogfood" at the
> moment, it's giving me some extra motivation for working on gEDA!  The last
> piece of user-visible work on the component dialog (for the time being)
> will be renaming the "OK" and "Apply" buttons to something more useful, but
> I'm waiting for you, the lovely community, to provide me with shiny icons
> first. ;)

I'd like some feedback on this possible new layout for the dialog:

  http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~ptbb2/gschem-place.png

- The "Place" button works like the current "OK" button does
- The graphic is by Bert Timmerman (thanks to everyone who contributed!)

If people prefer a different icon, please just say so.  This new icon also
replaces the toolbar icon for the component library.

The reason for getting rid of the "Apply" button is that it currently doesn't
actually do anything that hasn't already been done automatically.

                 Peter

--
Peter Brett

Electronic Systems Engineer