Re: gEDA-user: liquid tin

> Another good project if you're experimenting with power supplies
> would be a programmable load.  We have some fancy ones at work we
> use to torture POLAs.

But the breadboard has the *actual* load, which is what I really care
about.  I have some big power resistors too, should be sufficient.

BTW it seems to run the breadboard just fine, although my 12v wall
wart pumps out 17v open and 16v "loaded" (i.e. it's too big ;).  I'll
have to choose more carefully when I get the "final" wart, or design
in a regulator for the OLED (Vmax is 16v, nominal is 12-15 depending
on model).