Re: gEDA-user: Component selector dialog

Peter,

> Good point.  Revised version ("Hide" icon from Bert):
>
> http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~ptbb2/gschem-place1.png

Get rid of the Hide button! Move the Place button to the right the
Close button (close is the hide function). Refresh to the left of the
dialog (...?).

Please don't make me push Refresh when working with the file system.

Is there a possibility to get back to the old two column library view?
I found it easier to navigate and it gave me a much quicker overview of
the available components. Using reset-component-library in gafrc is a
possibility when using only your project symbols.

 Bas