Re: gEDA-user: gEDA-announce: gEDA/gaf development snapshot 1.1.1-20070708 released!

[snip]
>Can you add up or rectify the fedora related download in the next
>release notes, please ?  stating that every single development release
>of geda will be available on official fedora repositories in more or
>less 2 days time until the mirrors are synced ?
>
>One can follow when the packages are built here:
>http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/builds?userID=159

Development releases are _NOT_ meant for distributions.  They are
completely unstable and really only meant for people who want to see the
cutting edge.  I have stated that many times: please do not package up
1.1.x development snapshot or any unstable versions of gEDA/gaf.

Only the 1.0.x or stable releases are meant for distributions.

								-Ales