Re: gEDA-user: gEDA-announce: gEDA/gaf development snapshot 1.1.1-20070708 released!

[snip]
>> And if the geda maintainers say "don't package this", then don't
>> package it.  Yes, we can't stop you, but we can ask you to respect our
>> wishes and advice.
>

> ok !

Chitlesh and I have spoken on irc and all is well.  And as I said on
irc, I'm sorry if I came across too strong and abrupt.  I will be more
specific in future release notes about when a release should be packaged
up.

								-Ales