Re: gEDA-user: gEDA-announce: gEDA/gaf development snapshot 1.1.1-20070708 released!

> Fedora is meant for cutting edge :) where bug fixes are pushed.

Fedora DEVELOPMENT is for cutting edge.  Fedora UPDATES is for stable
stuff.  Don't confuse the two, and please don't annoy our users by
"shipping" something that's potentially broken, not tested, and
certainly not supported.

And if the geda maintainers say "don't package this", then don't
package it.  Yes, we can't stop you, but we can ask you to respect our
wishes and advice.

If you really must package up the unstable snapshots, please change
the spec file so that the rpm is named geda-unstable and the files are
installed in a /usr/local/geda-unstable/ subdirectory or something, so
that they don't interfere with the stable release RPMs.