gEDA-user: Running fedora core 7, want to install gSpiceUI

I am a new Linux user using Fedora core 7 and I would like to install gSpiceUI.

I have downloaded gspiceui-v0.8.90 from sourceForge.com and tried to follow the instructions but it referenced directories not on my system.  I have only been able to find links about problems with an installer in fc4 and gspiceui faults.

If someone knows how to install gspiceui or where I can get directions I would appreciate it greatly.

Thanks!