Re: gEDA-user: Running fedora core 7, want to install gSpiceUI

You have to instal wxGTK package (available from Extras:
ftp://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/releases/7/i386/os/Fedora/wxGTK-2.8.3-2.fc7.i386.rpm
or (if yoour F7 is 64-bit):
ftp://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/releases/7/x86_64/os/Fedora/wxGTK-2.8.3-2.fc7.i386.rpm
and apropriate wxGTK-devel package if you want to build gSpiceUI yourself.

Or install my package from http://www.sp5pbe.waw.pl/~sp5smk/spice.html

Wojciech Kazubski