Re: gEDA-user: Metric PCB footprints using 1mil grid

For m4 parts, look for those that have dimensions (especially pin spacing) specified by big numbers and then divided by 100 or 1000. This significantly reduces the accumuluation of pin spacing errors. M4 has integer arithmetics, so the resulting pin positions are rounded to 1mil.

Wojciech Kazubski