Re: gEDA-user: Separate Vcc voltages

You can force a power pin to be connected to the specified net by adding an attribute to the IC symbol:
net=netname:pinnumber

For example if you want to connect pin 14 of U1 to +5V instead of default VCC, add an attribute
net=+5V:14
to U1 (if it is 7400 or so, add this to all gates used on schematic).

Wojciech Kazubski