gEDA-user: Bug in cvs pcb concerning polygons

Hello!

Doing  my  first  board,  I  sadly  had  to  notice at the last steps that the
polygons and their clearance have a  bug.  At  some  point  of  layouting  the
copperlay  vanishes  partly or even fully even if there is no reason for it. I
get a clipping error and the printout then has artefacts  of  the  layer  even
short  circuting  some  lines.  It  also  happen  quite a lot of time that the
programme crashed of segmentation faults.
But when coppying the whole board the copy is fine again...
Also parts that were cleared correctly but if a  line  is  deleted  then,  the
clearance is not reversed.

Lynx