gEDA-user: Renaming geda's pcb to something less ambiguous?

Hello...

While  trying  to  get my questions answered with google I had quite some hard
time searching because pcb is pretty ambiguous and putting geda in the  search
string helps but might be leaving out results as pcb is not directly connected
to geda, if I'm not mistaken. I just wonder what about renaming geda's pcb  to
something like gpcb or so to make it less ambiguous. Also there is the fork of
pcb which is called pcb as well...
Quite confusing to newbies.

Lynx