Re: gEDA-user: pcb vendor drill mapping not changing the report info ?

On Fri, 2007-07-27 at 15:22 -0600, armdeveloper wrote:
> I created a "vendor resource file" with the appropriate drill sizes in
> it.  I used the file format in the pcb help html page.  I commented out
> the skips and the DRC stuff from the example.
>
> I load the file from the command in the File menu.  I believe I enabled
> the use of the file with the command in the Settings menu.  I applied
> the vendor drill map with the command in the Connects menu.
>
> However, when I view the Drill Summary Report in the info window, it
> doesn't show the holes being converted to the vendor sizes.

This still doesn't work.  Here is my vendor file.

# Optional name of the vendor
     vendor = "APC"

     # units for dimensions in this file.
     # Allowed values:  mil/inch/mm
     units = mil

     # drill table
     drillmap = {
        # When mapping drill sizes, select the nearest size
        # or always round up.  Allowed values:  up/nearest
        round = up

        # The list of vendor drill sizes.  Units are as specified
        # above.
        17
	25
	32
	35
	39
	49
	57
	83
	122
	149

        # optional section for skipping mapping of certain elements
        # based on reference designator, value, or description
        # this is useful for critical parts where you may not
        # want to change the drill size.  Note that the strings
        # are regular expressions.
        #skips = {
        #   {refdes "^J3$"}  # Skip J3.
        #   {refdes "J3"}  # Skip anything with J3 as part of the
refdes.
        #   {refdes "^U[1-3]$" "^X.*"} # Skip U1, U2, U3, and anything
starting with X.
        #   {value "^JOHNSTECH_.*"} # Skip all Johnstech footprints
based on the value of a part.
        #   {descr "^AMP_MICTOR_767054_1$"} # Skip based on the
description.
        #}
     }

     # If specified, this section will change the current DRC
     # settings for the design.  Units are as specified above.
     #drc = {
     #   copper_space = 7
     #   copper_width = 7
     #   silk_width = 10