gEDA-user: pcb vendor drill mapping not changing the report info ?

I created a "vendor resource file" with the appropriate drill sizes in
it.  I used the file format in the pcb help html page.  I commented out
the skips and the DRC stuff from the example.

I load the file from the command in the File menu.  I believe I enabled
the use of the file with the command in the Settings menu.  I applied
the vendor drill map with the command in the Connects menu.

However, when I view the Drill Summary Report in the info window, it
doesn't show the holes being converted to the vendor sizes.

Am I missing something ?

Thanks