Re: gEDA-user: recommendations on combining/merging schematics

Ummmm, why can't you just netlist them together, and keep the
separate .sch file separate?

That is, netlist to PCB using:

   gsch2pcb -o baz.pcb  foo1.sch bar2.sch etc.sch

and then use the resulting baz.pcb file for your layout.

You can also edit the files as separate pages in gschem:

   gschem foo1.sch bar2.sch

Or am I missing something?

Stuart