Re: gEDA-user: pcb DRC a bit odd

On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 2:34 PM, Ian Chapman <ichapman@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,  My pcb has passed DFM at a two fab shops (4pcb and Sierra) with 5.8
mil spacing.  When I set file/preferences/size/DRC cu space to 5 mil and
run pcb drc it gives me the x, y to the centre point of a highlighted
race and I'm not able to see why.  Any ideas?  Regards Ian.

I have seen these kinds of errors with traces that were drawn without
the "new lines, arcs clear polygons" flag set. If you only have one trace that fails
try deleting the trace and redraw it with the flag set.

(* jcl *)

--
http://www.luciani.org