Re: gEDA-user: gEDA/gaf development version 1.5.0.20080706 released!

Werner Hoch schrieb:

> Unfortunatly a computer can not guess your intention.
> You've to give your computer a hint with the keyboard ;-).

Awww that Open Source Software again! Can't even guess my intention! ;-)

> The control modifier key temporarly disables the magnetic net mode.
>
> (I think I should write some docs)

Indeed that worked, but only after the wire is moved: I tried Ctrl, Alt
and Shift and none seemed to work as the desired result did not become
effective until the mouse cursor was moved - it's probably only a small
fix which would be nice nevertheless.

Regards,
Johannes