Re: gEDA-user: gEDA/gaf development version 1.5.0.20080706 released!

Hi Johannes

On Montag, 7. Juli 2008, Johannes Bauer wrote:
> The autohinting-feature has a minor problem, IMHO, however: When I
> want to connect two ICs, like here, where I'd like to connect SDO
> with ADC2:
>
> http://bildrian.de/n/b/cd822dc9f6d19cfc.png
>
> It does connect SDO to ADC0, ADC1 and ADC2:
>
> http://bildrian.de/n/b/1d3332b8f51851c5.png
>
> Instead of my intention:

Unfortunatly a computer can not guess your intention.
You've to give your computer a hint with the keyboard ;-).

The control modifier key temporarly disables the magnetic net mode.

(I think I should write some docs)

Regards
Werner