Re: gEDA-user: Newbie questions

Hi Johannes,

On Montag, 7. Juli 2008, Johannes Bauer wrote:
> Werner Hoch schrieb:
> > A patch is already there, but it's not entirely complete yet:
> > http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1895538&gr
> >oup_id=161080&atid=818428
>
> Hmm - what's missing?

If a net is connected with a net label inside of two or more symbols,
the connection is not tracking that connections.

> I cannot patch against a current version (some
> HUNKs fail), is there a newer version?

Which patch have you used?

> Or is it already in the SVN
> tree?

We're using git.

I've just rebased the branch at repo.or.cz:
http://repo.or.cz/w/geda-gaf/werner.git?a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/netselection2

It's now based on the 1.5.0 development snapshot.

Note: There are some debugging printf's in the code.

> Are there plans to integrate it into mainline?

Yes, but the net issue should be fixed first.

Regards
Werner