Re: gEDA-user: gschem cairo - how to compile?

On Tue, 2008-07-08 at 12:13 +0200, michalwd1979 wrote:
> Hi Bernd,
> It seems that there is a problem with parallel build (make -j3). It
> works OK without -j3 option. I think that gschem was build before
> libgeda and then link phase failed.
>
> Best Regards,
> Michael

Hi,

I hope you got it working OK. I've been away (still am until the end of
the week), so I've only been able to follow this occasionally.

If there are still any difficulties, I'll try to help when I'm back.
Hopefully I can finish the cairo work soon, and re-integrate it with the
current GTK drawing functions (so cario support is a compile-time
option).

Whether it will land for gEDA 1.6.0 is another question - I'd guess not
at the moment.

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,