Re: gEDA-user: I made a symbol for dual phototransistor optocoupler

Hi,

I checked it, well, I found some issues, however these are not affect
the design with this symbol I think:

- refdes usually red (I did not design such application with optocoupler
but I feel I would use U? instead of  ISO?)

- pinlabel and attributes may seems better in yellow

- pins are usually joint right to the edge of the green box (yours is
started inside)

Others seems to be right (at least for me)

/sza2