gEDA-user: gsch2pcb changed version

Hello everyone,
     I am working on my first board with GEDA. I have been able to create custom parts and footprints, and I finished my schematic.  I ran gsch2pcb and it created the files I needed, I loaded them into PCB and it worked fine. I noticed I had set one of my footprints to the wrong part though so I changed it.  Now when I run gsch2pcb and load the file into PCB I get syntax errors.  The weirdest thing is that the header at the top of my first file is "# release: pcb 20070208" and the header at the top of my second file is "# release: pcb 1.6.3".

It seems like it has moved back a version.  Has anyone had any problems with gsch2pcb reverting to an older version? Any idea why this would have happened? Google hasn't turned up anything for me.

Thanks,
-Bill