Re: gEDA-user: A little tribute...

I'm sorry, I meant gnucap not gwave :\

On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 11:03 AM, Brian Fuller <brian@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks so much for the tutorial, it's nice to have it all so simply put, but funny enough my gwave doesn't understand the 1N4004 part, any suggestion for why this could be?

Is there a parts library I need to download for it, or is kubuntu just flawed in the apt-get process, or any suggestion on what to do to get your simulation working when I can't get my diode to work?

-BAF