Re: gEDA-user: tragesym - how to generate netnames?

Hi,

On Samstag, 19. Juli 2008, Csányi Pál wrote:
> After I edited the template.src and added some netnames to some pins
> too, I run tragesym and get the symbol.sch.

The netname is used if the pinstyle is None. See comment in the
template.src file:
-----
[pins]
# tabseparated list of pin descriptions
# ----------------------------------------
# pinnr is the physical number of the pin
# seq is the pinseq= attribute, leave it blank if it doesn't matter
# type can be (in, out, io, oc, oe, pas, tp, tri, clk, pwr)
# style can be (line,dot,clk,dotclk,spacer,none). none if only want to
add a net
# posit. can be (l,r,t,b) or empty for nets.
# net specifies the name of the net. Vcc or GND for example.
# label represents the pinlabel.
#       negation lines can be added with "\_" example: \_enable\_
#       if you want to write a "\" use "\\" as escape sequence
#-----------------------------------------------------
#pinnr  seq     type    style   posit.  net     label

You can take a look into one of the examples from the git repository,
too:
  utils/examples/tragesym/AT90S8535_TQFP.src

> Why is there in template.src in the [pins] table the 'net' column if
> tragesym don't generate netnames in to the symbol?

see above.

Regards
Werner