gEDA-user: PCB Command line entry don't work

Hi! there all

I am using Fedora 9 and geda wos downloaded from they repository the PCB
ver. is 20080202.
I am trying to get through the learning phase of PCB but I am finding
quite few stumbling blocks, some I found way around other I sort giving
up. I would like to be able to see it through if some one can help me
out. The question that I have at this time regards the board maximum
size the default appear to be 6000 x 5000, I need 7000 x 5500. I tried
with default size but I ran out of space. I try to use the command-line
option :size (12000 x 10000) :size (12000x10000) but none seam to work.
I also several other command, like :Exsecutefile(Timer.cmd)
can any one Help?
thank you. Vinny