gEDA-user: Using Veroboard style layouts in gEDA pcb ?

I layout my circuits on Veroboard and I am currently using Vutrax because
it has the capability to layout a Veroboard style track in it's PCB
designer.

I would like to switch to an open source package like gEDA or Kicad,
and after reading through the gEDA documentation, I don't see any similar
functionality present, but it's possible that I may have missed it.

The way that Vutrax works is that it has the ability to execute a script
file and the Vutrax owners have implemented a script that draws a
series of tracks, 0.1 inch apart, with through holes in each track at
0.1 inch distances.

The script places the generated tracks on it's own layer (in this case,
layer 10) and the through holes connect them to the rest of the circuit.

The Vutrax advice note can be found here:

http://www.vutrax.co.uk/san206.htm

Have you any ideas about how I can achieve this (or the equivalent) within
gEDA's pcb program ?

Thanks for any ideas,

Simon.

--