gEDA-user: omnibus order 0805

A few days ago I started an omnibus order of common 0805 components in
de.sci.electronics (see thread "Sammelbestellung R und C in SMD-0805").

Initially, I imagined to share with four fellows, so we all get 1000
pieces from the usual 5000 reel. However, there was more response than
expected. I will probably order three reels of each value. Due to popular
demand I lowered the the amount of components per value to 500. There are
three packages still free. So if anyone on the list would like to join...

This is the deal:

Resistors according to E6 series, 1R to 2.2M plus 49.9R, plus 0R.
(E6 series is 10, 15, 22, 47, 68) resistors are 1%, ROHS compliant.
---> 37 values, 500 pcs each.

Capacitors values of every decimal power from 10p to 1mu, plus 2.2p.
---> 7 values, 400 pcs each.

Price tag will be roughly 50 EUR, when shipped within the EU.

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
http://lilalaser.de/blog