gEDA-user: PCB: rectangular polygons and route clearance in pcb-gtk

Hi,

I try to draw my first PCB with the gEDA Tools. So far everything has
worked and the Layout is almost finished.

For the last stage it is required for me to add a massive cooper
polygon over the pcb, because our milling machine would not be happy
to mil all the copper away.

The tool makes a perfect clearance around the pad's, but not arround the routes.

Has anyone an idea what i could change? Eventually I have done
something wrong with the layer because I don't really understand the
palette from solder over component, ... , silk, ..., to solder mask. I
have drawn the routes on the component layer.

The next problem is, how can I add pcb-outlines, fiducial marks and
add the (0,0) coordinate?

If someone has some general tips that are related to pcb and milling
machines I would be happy also.

Regards