Re: gEDA-user: deprecating gschem2pcb and PCBboard backend (Dan McMahill)

   I'm not only for it; I think it should be DELETED, instead of just
   deprecated.  BTW, what would the process be for executing it when it's
   deprecated.  In other words, would the user get a message saying it's
   deprecated and will go away (Deleted) some time in the future?
   Kurt