Re: gEDA-user: Toporouter Updates

Anthony Blake wrote:
> Eric Brombaugh wrote:
>> BTW - I like the formatting of your web page. Something feels very
>> familiar about it. ;)
>
> Well spotted =) Yes I had your cheap graphic LCD project page open when
> I decided to write up the toporouter stuff. I hope you don't mind!

Not at all - I'm glad you found it helpful. Years ago (wow - more than
10!) when I started keeping a website for my personal stuff I wanted
something with minimal complexity that could easily be maintained with a
text editor. I whittled that format down from something I'd spit out of
Netscape's old web editor. It's pretty spare, but it works.

FWIW the little "W3C HTML 4.01" button on the bottom is mostly for my
use in checking that the page is error-free. Handy little thing to add
after I put up a page years ago that generated more complaints about the
errors than interest in the topic.

> By the way, the LCD project was very cool. Will the board be available
> at some stage?

That's my intent. I've got it pretty much ready to go now, but
BatchPCB's DRC Bot seems to be down since yesterday afternoon and they
still haven't approved the design for purchase. In any case, I'll
definitely let the list know if/when I get the LCD working.

Eric