Re: gEDA-user: Toporouter Updates

   On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 1:55 PM, Eric Brombaugh
   <[1]ebrombaugh1@xxxxxxx> wrote:

   Anthony Blake wrote:

   > By the way, the LCD project was very cool. Will the board be
   available
   > at some stage?

     That's my intent. I've got it pretty much ready to go now, but
     BatchPCB's DRC Bot seems to be down since yesterday afternoon and
     they
     still haven't approved the design for purchase. In any case, I'll
     definitely let the list know if/when I get the LCD working.

   You should post it to dorkbot Boston too. Tim would enjoy seeing it.
   (* jcl *)

   --
   You can't create open hardware with closed EDA tools.
   [2]http://www.luciani.org