Re: gEDA-user: Needs create a language (english, spanish...) specific list?

Gabriel Paubert <paubert@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I use three languages almost everyday (I'm french, I live in Spain and
> I work for an international research institute). However, when I am in =
> front of a computer, I think in english.

Ditto!  English should be the one and only international official
language of Computing Machinery!  I am vehemently opposed to any form of
i18n/NLS, and I always run ./configure scripts for software that has
such things with --disable-nls as a matter of principle.  And I'm saying
this as a non-American and a non-native English speaker myself!

I also run all my computer clocks on GMT/UTC because I don't believe in
local time.

MS