Re: gEDA-user: How to save results in txt file?

Hi Petro,

On Freitag, 17. Juli 2009, Piter_ wrote:
> I have results of DC sweep. Can plot it, but cant figure out how to
> save it in txt file (tab delimited for example, or other), for
> plotting in something other than ngspice.

You can use the ascii format of ngspice:
insert "set filetype=ascii" into your simulation file.

Or if you're using python you can use my import filters:
http://www.h-renrew.de/h/python_spice/spicedata.html

Or if you're using octave you can use another import filter (not as good
as the python version)
http://www.h-renrew.de/h/de_spice/de.html

regards
Werner