gEDA-user: Wiki pages

Hello people.

Once in a while, I have the urge to save a page which seems too useful to
download it every time I need it. I tried to do that with a couple of the
gEDA wiki pages, and found that its format doesn't really allow to do that
(something I didn't notice on other sites - at least it doesn't work
with Firefox 3.0.xx). I may be wrong - I'm not an HTML expert, but I
noticed a couple of issues:

1) The logo has an absolute link:
     http://geda.seul.org//graphics/navlogo.png

2) It seems most of the problems are caused by the ':' in the URL.
   If I do a seach-and-replace (geda: by geda_) all links work in the
   saved page, and all images show (which they didn't before the
   change). I'm doubtful if the ':' is legal (even though it works).
   Normally a ':' in a URL is the separator between URL and the port.
   (eg. http://my.url.org:8080)

3) This also works for CSS: before the replacement, css files were not
   loaded correctly.

4) Neither CSS validation (2 errors) nor HTML validation (33
   errors) accept that page (geda:gsch2pcb_tutorial). Most are very minor
   errors - but they may contribute to the save problem.

Note this is not criticism, just observing a couple of points which might
improve the usability of the docs. ... and I offer my help if wanted.

John

PS: My workaround is to save it as PDF from the browser - which works
reasonably well, but I prefer HTML.