Re: gEDA-user: one year later...

> That sure was a close call. Did it decide to make that 45 degree
> turn when it saw you coming out of the house wielding a pitch fork?

It zipped past too fast for me to grab any weapons.

> Maybe it wasn't the most destructive of tornadoes but it seems
> you've got plenty of firewood for the next 50 years or so.

Actually, the logger doing cleanup gets most of the wood to cover his
costs.  We're getting some, but not 50 years worth.  Plus, not all of
that land was ours - we lost about 5-6 acres of trees.

We could not have cleaned that up ourselves, it was too much work and
too dangerous.