Re: gEDA-user: one year later...

> > http://www.lakesregionaerials.com/photostore/5_Days_Later_g125-July_302008_p1052.html
> Seems to show the swath with your house lower left.

Yup, right where the "ll" is in the watermark.

> Looks like it was a real one.

If you mean a real tornado, yes.  The officials did their
investigation and officially declared it a tornado the next day.  It
was on the ground and an F2 when it passed our house - we had some
trees that were twisted like corkscrews.

> The Dept of safety shows some beautiful lakes, you lucky dawg!

North of us is the "lakes region" of NH, but yeah, we have lots if
small lakes throughout the state.