gEDA-user: wiki devel-tips

The section "devel-tips" in the wiki may need a bit of care and feeding.
	http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:devel-tips

There is a detailed HOWTO do branches with CVS. I guess, this is
obsolete, since geda and pcb moved to git.
It would be really nice to have some doxygen recommendations. If there
were, noobs like me could adopt the project specific style of commenting.

The sketch of geda data structure by Stuart proved very useful for me.
	http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/gEDA_Structures_20050108.pdf
Is it still accurate? Would it be appreciated, if I put a link to the PDF
in the wiki?

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak