Re: gEDA-user: disperse all elements and locked objects

On Sun, 26 Jul 2009 10:28:19 +0200, Levente Kovacs wrote:

> I have PCB templates with pre defined mechanical elements, and when I
> place my electrical elements and say "Disperse All..."

Components are selected immediately after place. Use "disperse selected"
to disperse only these. If you want to disperse all objects except for
the locked ones, select them by dragging with the arrow tool over the
whole canvas. Locked objects will be ignored.

That said, I too think, disperse of locked components defeats is a bug.

---<(kaimartin)>---

--
Kai-Martin Knaak
Öffentlicher PGP-Schlüssel: