gEDA-user: disperse all elements and locked objects

Hi,

It would be nice if the "Disperse All Elements" function in PCB was working
only on non locked element.

I have PCB templates with pre defined mechanical elements, and when I place my
electrical elements and say "Disperse All..." it moves away my mechanical
things too, which are locked. Undo will move back all elemets to its original
place, but the locked elements remain. :-o

BTW... a 3U 100x160mm eurocard outline can be found here.

http://logonex.eu/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/outline/eurocard_3U/eurocard_3U.pcb?view=log

and its frontplane scetch...

http://logonex.eu/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/outline/eurocard_frontplane/8HE.pcb?view=log

Cheers,