Re: gEDA-user: Gschem/Custom Symbol/Path

On 07/26/2009 10:54 PM, Mike Hansen wrote:
>     I have a system-gafrc.  Can I put it in there?  Or do I have to create
>     a file called gafrc in the gEDA driectory?

Yep, you can put it there.  Many people on the list prefer to have it
project-specific.  Changing system-gafrc will be the same (for a single
user) as putting the file in your ~home/.gEDA directory, with the
advantage that your ~home.gEDA/gafrc won't get over-written every time
you re-install gEDA.

-Ethan