gEDA-user: DRC checker problems

With your help my schematic now shows up properly in gschem. All of the
symbols are present. Unfortunately, when I run a DRC2 check, I get the
following:

Command line return -

gary@cruncher:~/gaf$ gnetlist -g drc2
./PFC_1KwRegulator/PFC_1KwRegulatorP2.sch -o ./PFC_1KwRegulator/drc2.txt
gEDA/gnetlist version 1.4.0.20080127
gEDA/gnetlist comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; see COPYING for more
details.
This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
conditions; please see the COPYING file for more details.

Remember to check that your schematic has no errors using the drc2 backend.
You can do it running 'gnetlist -g drc2 your_schematic.sch -o
drc_output.txt'
and seeing the contents of the file drc_output.txt.

WARNING: Found a placeholder/missing component, are you missing a symbol
file? [IR1150-1.sym]
WARNING: Found a placeholder/missing component, are you missing a symbol
file? [fan-cpu-1.sym]

DRC errors found. See output file.
gary@cruncher:~/gaf$

Notice that the  two symbols that were a problem with gschem are now
still a problem with DRC2. I have the gafrc file in ./gaf/gafrc and
./.gEDA/gafrc -> ./gaf/gafrc and the same in my project directory.

The DRC output file is -

Checking non-numbered parts...

Checking duplicated references...

Checking nets with only one connection...
ERROR: Net 'unnamed_net16' is connected to only one pin: IN4:1 .
ERROR: Net 'unnamed_net15' is connected to only one pin: IN3:1 .
ERROR: Net 'unnamed_net14' is connected to only one pin: IN1:1 .
ERROR: Net 'unnamed_net12' is connected to only one pin: R209:1 .
ERROR: Net 'unnamed_net8' is connected to only one pin: R205:2 .

Checking pins without the 'pintype' attribute...
NOTE: Found pins without the 'pintype' attribute: IN4:1 IN3:1 IN1:1
IN2:1 IN5:1 IN6:1
Checking type of pins connected to a net...

Checking unconnected pins...

Checking slots...

Checking duplicated slots...

Checking unused slots...

No warnings found.
Found 5 errors.

The errors are all due to the missing symbols. The missing pin types are
strange since they are all clearly labeled pwr..

Any help will be appreciated. Need any additional info, just ask.

Gary Roach