gEDA-user: volunteers wanted in LA area

In October I'm going to be giving a presentation at a conference, and
I'll be talking about open source EDA.  Part of the deal is I get a
booth in the trade show area.  Since I have nothing to sell, this will
be a generic "open source EDA" booth, and hence, I'm looking for some
gEDA people to help out.

So, if you live in the LA area and would like to stand around
answering questions about gEDA all day, please get in touch with me :-)

(no I don't really have more details about it than that, yet, other
than the conference itself is the 11th to 14th)

DJ