Re: gEDA-user: TopoRouter Status

Hi,
On Thu, 2010-07-08 at 13:57 -0400, joshua wojnas wrote:
> anyone sucsesfuly use the topo autorouter yet?

I have tried it in two pcb designs, and in both cases it seg faulted. I
think it's in a very premature stage. Anyway, I know that
people(especially the developer) have routed some boards for testing,
with excellent results.

> how you did yours would be great I can't find a tutorial instructables
> in structured and free.

I tried it executing the TopoRouter() action from pcb (through the ":"
command launcher, like Vim text editor).

Would be great to know if there is a way to make it work, at least
partially without segfaults. Any info is welcome.

By the way, haven't read the code yet, but is there any recommended
place to study the theory of this tool?

May be we can help in some way to improve the state of such a great
functionality of pcb.

Best Regards, Felipe.
--
Felipe De la Puente Christen