Re: gEDA-user: TopoRouter Status

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 6:10 AM, Felipe De la Puente Christen
<fdelapuente@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
> On Thu, 2010-07-08 at 13:57 -0400, joshua wojnas wrote:
>> anyone sucsesfuly use the topo autorouter yet?
>
> I have tried it in two pcb designs, and in both cases it seg faulted. I
> think it's in a very premature stage.

Lots of people have let me know about their segfaults over the years,
but hardly anyone gives me any useful information. E.g., someone on
this list just laughed about some silkscreen bug, but then wouldn't
tell me anything about it. WTF is with that?

Detailed bug reports (with .pcb file demonstrating bug) would be the
way to help.

> By the way, haven't read the code yet, but is there any recommended
> place to study the theory of this tool?

At the top of toporouter.c there is a list of references to get you started.

Cheers,
--
Anthony Blake