Re: gEDA-user: Chortle: A Technology Mapping Program for LookupTable-Based Field Programmable Gate Arrays

I reached much the same place ...

Is this it?

"Chortle-Technology Mapping for Lookup Tables (ZIP File)"

on this page:

http://www.eecg.toronto.edu/~jayar/software/software.html

Otherwise try contacting Jonathan Rose directly.

Andy

signality.co.uk