Re: gEDA-user: Chortle: A Technology Mapping Program for LookupTable-Based Field Programmable Gate Arrays

Here is a web page for one of the papers authors:

http://www.eecg.toronto.edu/~jayar/Welcome.html

I saw Chortle mention on his pages, but not the source code for it. He
did have source code for other projects he is working on, so maybe he
can get you a copy.

Regards,

John McCaskill
Faster Technology LLC
Xilinx Authorized Training Provider and Alliance partner
1812 Avenue D, Suite 202, Katy, TX 77493 USA
Tel: (281) 391-5482, Fax: (281) 391-9384
Email: jhmccaskill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.fastertechnology.com