Re: gEDA-user: A topo auto router code base that is tested and works.

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 4:34 AM, joshua wojnas <josheeg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> A topo auto router code base that is tested and works.

Sounds made up..

> Well their is graphical drawing open source software in graphvis
> neato
> fdp
> sfdp
> are all used to make graphs from things like netlists...

Given that I couldn't get any of those graph programs to layout a
signal flow graph of a certain FFT (it was rather trivial to do by
hand), I'm doubt you are going to have any success. Basically, their
algorithms sucked and seemed to favor runtime performance over quality
of results. But I would love to be proven wrong =)

Let me know how it goes..

--
Anthony Blake